Keeping cool while under pressure is far more than a literal saying…it’s a necessity when it comes to motorsports.
Evans Coolants understands the importance of this and that’s why the boiling point of their products is much higher than any other conventional water coolants.
Their waterless formula helps to stabilize the engines temperature while reducing corrosion risks in the cooling system.
The advantage to the consumer is that it allows users to push the limits and get maximum performance from their vehicle.
Evans products are designed for the most demanding drivers, but can be used by everyone.
Here are some of the advantages of using Evans coolants :
• No corrosion : The waterless formula prevents corrosion in the engine system.
• No erosion : The waterless formula remains in liquid form and does not vaporize, thus preventing “pitting” caused by water vapour erosion.
• No engine overheating : The unique Evans formula prevents over-boiling by raising the boiling point from about 226°F/107°C for water-based antifreeze to 375°F/190°C, which is way higher than the average operating temperature of an engine.
• Reduced risk of electrolysis : The absence of water in Evans coolant significantly reduces electrical conductivity of the coolant which sharply reduces problems of electrolysis.
• No pressure : Because Evans coolant remains in liquid form at all times, the formula prevents stress on cooling system components such as hoses, pump seals and radiator seams, which is usually caused by high water pressure.
• No freezing : Evans coolant has natural antifreeze properties down to -40°F/40°C. No need to worry about maintaining a 50/50 water-antifreeze ratio.
• No flushing : Evans coolant does not deteriorate and is designed to last the life of your engine, so you’ll never need to add or change coolant, or flush your radiator.
• Cost saving : Using Evans waterless coolants will reduce operating costs and improve engine performance and fuel economy.
Go to evanscoolant.com or visit your local Kimpex Dealer at kimpex.com
UPCOMING DIRTTRAX AIRTIMES
POLARIS FACTORY RACING CONTINUES 2018 SUCCESS WITH SECOND CONSECUTIVE PODIUM SWEEP AT ICONIC KING OF THE HAMMERS
LATEST VIDEOS View All
First Impressions: 2018 Polaris RZR RS1
February 23, 2018
AJ gives you his quick impressions on the all-new, single seat 2018 Polaris RS1 SxS.
Dirt Trax Television 2017 - Season Finale Sneak Peek
December 18, 2017
A 50-Inch SxS Shootout, Dustin Jones of S3 Power Sports helps us out with some impressions ...
50-Inch SxS Shootout: Can-Am VS Polaris
December 28, 2017
Drag racing, time trials and trail riding! Oh my!
Top Gear View All
December 18, 2017
CLAM BIGFOOT XL 2000 ICE FISHING SHELTER
With winter setting in across Northern United states and Canada the mindset of trail riding has shifted to dropping a line at your ...
Ask Motorhead View All
April 18, 2017
WILDCAT TRAIL VS. WILDCAT SPORT
Would you be happier with a Wildcat Trail or would you go for a Wildcat Sport if you had your choice?
Headlines View All
February 22, 2018
Polaris Acquires Historic Glamis Beach Store and Surrounding Property
Polaris Will Maintain Glamis Beach Store Traditions and Improve Services to Patrons and Off-Road Enthusiasts
Tourism View All
November 17, 2017
WIN AN OFF-ROAD FAMILY ADVENTURE GETAWAY
Win an Off-Road Family Adventure Getaway at Spearhead Trails in beautiful Southwest Virginia.